Our 3-story log cabin brings the adventurous pioneer into the 21st century. Located at ridge top and amongst the 300+ herd of buffalo, our fully furnished cabin will keep you comfortable and entertained.
Cody’s Cabin is...
a place that makes you appreciate the natural wonders of nature. A place you can hike along country roads or through the woods. A private place you can cook you own meals, build a bon-fire, play board games & horseshoes. Take time to explore the nearby Root River Trail & Houston Nature Center. There are 35 miles of tubing, canoeing, bicycling & hiking. Fish at the Ranch and take pictures of the Mini Horses, Dakota Sioux and Pedro the White Buffalo, Russian Boars, Peacocks & CODY the BUFFALO II.
- 1 Queen Bed (in loft bedroom)
- 1 Double Futon (Main Floor)
- 1 Twin (Bottom Level)
- Day Bed with Trundle (Bottom Level)
- $140 per night for 2 persons (Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holiday weekends) + $25 each additional person per night
- $125 per night for 2 persons (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur) + $20 each additional person per night
- Two Night Minimum * Optional cleaning fee $75
- NO SMOKING * NO PETS * NO REFUND * NO CHILDREN UNDER 7
A PAID RESERVATION IS A GUARANTEED RESERVATION.
CLICK FOR PHOTOS
To discuss available dates, please contact us at 507-896-2345 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org