Our 3-story log cabin brings the adventurous pioneer into the 21st century. Located at ridge top and amongst the 300+ herd of buffalo, our fully furnished cabin will keep you comfortable and entertained.
Cody’s Cabin is...
a place that makes you appreciate the natural wonders of nature. A place you can hike along country roads or through the woods. A private place you can cook you own meals, build a bon-fire, play board games & horseshoes. Take time to explore the nearby Root River Trail & Houston Nature Center. There are 35 miles of tubing, canoeing, bicycling & hiking. Fish at the Ranch and take pictures of the Mini Horses, Dakota Sioux and Pedro the White Buffalo, Russian Boars, Peacocks & CODY the BUFFALO II.
- 1 Queen Bed (in loft bedroom)
- 1 Double Futon (Main Floor)
- 1 Twin (Bottom Level)
- Day Bed with Trundle (Bottom Level)
- $140 per night for 2 persons (Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holiday weekends) + $25 each additional person per night
- $125 per night for 2 persons (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur) + $20 each additional person per night
- Two Night Minimum * Optional cleaning fee $75
- NO SMOKING * NO PETS * NO REFUND * NO CHILDREN UNDER 7
A PAID RESERVATION IS A GUARANTEED RESERVATION.
CLICK FOR PHOTOS
While we are still renting Cody's Cabin, this property is currently FOR SALE. Please CLICK HERE for more information.
To discuss available dates, please contact us at 507-896-2345 or e-mail email@example.com